Reggae Rise Up Maryland Festival Shuttle and Parking
Don’t miss a beat and breeze into the good vibes with your Shuttle Pass. Connect with the RRU Fam as our shuttles make your festival travel easy as can be, running from Downtown Baltimore and the Festival Grounds every 20 minutes starting at 1:00 PM each day: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Park at any of the numerous garages by the pick-up/drop-off point, and let our team handle the rest.
600 Water St., Baltimore, MD 21202
Reggae Rise Up Festival Grounds:
101 W Cromwell St, Baltimore, MD 21230
Final departure each day from Festival Grounds to Downtown Baltimore will be at approximately 11:45 PM.
Some added notes:
- Each QR code is valid for one (1) rider (If you have multiple people in your party you MUST purchase multiple shuttle passes).
- Each rider MUST present valid individual QR code to gain entry to ride the shuttle.
- Each ride (to/from Festival Grounds) uses one (1) QR code scan per ride.
- QR code must scan green to be valid for ride.
- Two (2) Scans total per Single Day Shuttle Pass (one each direction).
- Both scans must be used on one (1) single day: Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.
- Six (6) scans total per Weekend Shuttle Pass – Two (2) per day.
- No more than two (2) scans may be used on any one (1) day.
Shuttle Passes DO NOT include a festival ticket and ARE NOT valid for entry to Reggae Rise Up Maryland Festival 2023.
There will be parking in the Sharp Dressed Man lot off Dickman St, just North of the Festival Grounds, which will be first-come, first-served.
We highly encourage the use of Rideshare services such as Lyft and Uber. The Festival Rideshare Pickup/Dropoff point will be located just Northeast of the Festival Box Office.
Please see both the Rideshare Dropoff and Sharp Dressed Man Parking notated on the maps.